... waiting for the next installment in the Continuing Story of Jeanne's Calf.
Without further ado:
1. Must find sports p.t. who will see me without a referral from a doctor, since I don't have one (cuz they keep quitting my $#!@ insurance plan!!)
2. Feeling a little better today (this could be wishful thinking, hard to tell), so I did 30 minutes on the elliptical machine of hell tonight, even worked up a good sweat. And nothing bad happened.
3. I'm stretching like it's my job. Not sure if that's helping.
4. Started taking bus to work this week to save on gas, and because I need to "walk my talk" about supporting public transportation already.
5. Speaking of walking: Added benefit of bus is I get extra walking in.
6. Demerit of bus is that I get extra walking in. Which is fine. When my leg is fine. But when I have to sprint for the last bus home last night at 8:46p.m.? Um, not so much.
7. RIght now, leg is feeling better and I'm so wanting to talk self into trying the 23, but cooler heads than mine are prevailing so I am going to skip it and it will not be the end of the world. And that will be a really good lesson for me to learn.
And check out the rundown this week from Danny, who is also fighting an injury.
If tomorrow, I do nothing else but make an appointment with some sports medical person, I will consider it a good day. (If I put it in writing here, maybe I'll actually follow through.)