Thursday, July 03, 2008

Only a Memory

I put out an APB for photos from last Saturday, and the peeps came through:

The beach at Sandy Point, near Annapolis, Maryland.

More beach. Too bad there's not some GIANT structure somewhere around here, like say, a big long BRIDGE, that I can use to sight off of...

Mistress of all sports Sandy, left, and me, at Sandy Point. (photos courtesy Sandy C.)

You've seen the "Elaine dance"? This is the "Elaine swim."

Awww. Weetle baby ducks!

Cantlers, where I had the best crabcake of my life. THANK GOD FOR JON without whom none of this would have been possible.

My nemesis, Jon. I never had a nemesis before!

You would NOT believe the inspiring views you get in triathlon! My peep Casey shows us some. (photos courtesy Sheriece M.

9 comments:

21stCenturyMom said...

I hope Elaine is telling you NOT to drop your elbow like that. That is my nemesis of swimming. I thought I had it fixed but no - it has come back to haunt me.

Susan said...

What a fun group!

Judi said...

Cute pix, you look so happy.

Rae said...

Wow!! What a gorgeous area to swim!! It sounds and looks like a great day! You're going to be a tri-queen before the end of the season!

LBTEPA said...

You look so happy :)

Rainmaker said...

Looks like great fun. I think I might actually head up there tomorrow for a short OW swim.

Anonymous said...

do i see an empty bucket?

Runner Susan said...

what empty bucket? where? I hate it when hate toast does that.

Jade Lady said...

Great pics - sounds like such a fun group. And...that bridge.. I have memories of that bridge - I freaked when I had to go over it, as I can see over the sides!