Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Blog o' the Week

Since recipe o' the week died a premature death, I've turned to blog o' the week. Less work, and let's face it, definitely less mess.

I adore this guy over at ZenHabits. I really like this post, "Flip Your Karma: 8 Tricks to Turn the Bad Into Awesome," which may strike you as just more postive-thinking=mumbo-jumbo (and if so, what on earth is NBTR doing reading it???). But I need these kinds of reminders. Because I'm a born and bred pessimist. (BTW? I can't really DO any of the stuff on this list. That is, thankfully, totally beside the point.)

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Rich said...

Um, yeah, reading #5 didn't kill me. It made me stronger. Uh huh.

Rainmaker said...

Hmmm...I'm not so sure about that list.

Love thy enemy? I'll be sure to turn and profess love for the dude or dudette that's going all out in the finish chute trying to beat me.
I'll love them alright...right after I wait for them at the finish line. Which might go against #7, turning the other cheek. Unless they're talking about mooning!

David said...

If I wanted to read somebody else's blog I wouldn't be here. Where's the usual madness?