This tagging thing is great! During NaBloPoMo at least, so that I don't have to keep thinking of fascinating things to blog about. But after November, all bets are off.. (Oh, and the contest is still on, but one person was very very close. Results disclosed tomorrow!)
First: Five miles this a.m., took about 57 minutes. Hard slog, but I kept at it. CANNOT imagine doing this for 13.1. (I do believe I've said that before. Several million times.)
On to the tagging, for whom I have LBTEPA to thank:
Four dishes I like to cook:
Well, this presupposes I like to cook. Actually, I do like to cook, but cooking for one is a drag, and cooking for me and NOD not so much fun either (one of us a vegetarian, one is not....)
1. Homemade yeast bread (NOT made in a bread machine). Nothing smells finer.
2. Nigella Lawson's LemonDrop. Only to be used during the off-season. Whenever that is.
3. Baking complicated desserts, such as Nigella Lawson's Chocolate-Coffee volcano cake, which she claims in her book, How to Be a Domestic Goddess, is "infant-school easy." My butt.
4. My father's lasagna.
Four qualities I love in people:
1. Must adore me.
2. Laugh at my jokes (wait: is this a single's ad???)
3. Must tell the truth.
4. Must love surprises.
Four places I have been:
Four things in my bedroom
4. Clothes (really, mostly books)
Four dirty words I like to use:
1. The eff bomb
2. As in, WTF?
3. Or, simply, TF?
4. Or, F***!!
And, as is my humanitarian practice, the tagging stops here. Although if you are participating in NaBlowPoMo, feel free to consider yourself tagged.