Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Nothing But the Truth

Today's food intake:

Breakfast: 8 a.m., Starbuck's decaf plus heroin-laced blueberry scone.

Lunch: 1 p.m.: Cinnamon donut, decaf coffee

Snacktime!!: 6:30 p.m., One appletini, with some nice crusty bread. (This was to say goodbye to a co-worker, so I skipped a cross-training workout to go.)

Dinner: 8 p.m., two mini-pizzas (but they were whole wheat from Whole Foods! Cuz that makes a big difference.)

Oh, let's not forget dessert, people: ginger cookies (count unknown), specifically, "Ginger LOW FAT Cat Cookies for People."

I think I've written enough for one day.

****
No actually, I haven't written enough. So, I've been dutifully turning left for the past three three-mile runs:
Thursday: 32:51 (10:57/mile)
Sunday: 32:16 (10:45/mile);
Tuesday: 32:17 (10:45/mile).

And now, I'm pretty sure I can no longer run to the right. (Life is so complicated.) So, tomorrow, in order to confuse myself, I will try running neither right nor left, but instead will tackle my nemesis, my very own neighborhood in the extremely pedestrian-unfriendly 'burb of Bethesda, Md. That is, if I haven't died from scurvy or protein-deficiency during the night.

Let's hope our marathoning RBF-ers will inspire me this weekend.

7 comments:

Bolder said...

starbucks, scones, and appletinis... ahhhh, civilization.

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

lol...wish I could eat like that and get away with it. Good luck with your run tomorrow.

Lora said...

Cmon girl...you're worth eating better....that was fun, now it's time to "treat" yourself to what the bod needs.

Black Knight said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Black Knight said...

If only I knew what Starbuck's is. Is it a chain of restaurants?

Dori said...

You eat like I do! I'm addicted to the maple oat scone and I get mad if they run out before I get there. I sometimes have a bowl of cereal for dinner.

I love that Stefano doesn't know what Starbucks is--they don't have the chutzpah to put any in Rome. I'd much rather have a gran caffe at Sant' Eustachio.

Rae said...

Ha! If only I didn't know what Starbucks is!! Way to go on staying to the left...