Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The Black Knight Needs Your Help!

I just this minute received word that our friend and leader The Black Knight has had some very very bad luck. Details are still coming in, but I know this much:

Yesterday I got home after 13 days in the hospital for a surgery to rebuild my thigh bone broken in 2 parts with pieces everywhere. It was (is) painful and boring. I don’t know when and how I will be back to run but for sure I don’t surrender.
With kind regards
[The Black Knight]


Please rush right over there and leave him some comment love! Updates to follow.

3 comments:

peter said...

OMG. That's awful!

Neese said...

dammit i don't feel so special anymore my message was the exact same. Ok, i'll stop being selfish lol poor BK... i have sent him an italian written get well i hope that helps some

21stCenturyMom said...

I hadn't read this before I read your email. Poor Black Knight!!