Yes, I'm well aware it's Tuesday. Only Tuesday. How is that possible ... Since it feels like Friday, we're having a weekly roundup now. OK? OK!
1. Ran with 10k group Saturday. Three miles on the mall. In what felt like 70F weather. You'll never guess ... but when you run with a group? You tend to go faster. Who knew?
2. Can a person die from overwork?
3. Ran Monday morning—outside—at 7 a.m. Three more miles!
4. Have taken extremely expensive custom-made inserts out of shoes. Am now using thicker socks to compensate. Fascinating, non?
5. This morning, 6:30 a.m. Am I still dreaming? Or am I in spin class, one of only two people to show? And the other person is a sweaty guy?!? And I'm sitting directly in front of Spin Instructor? Annnnnnnnnnd, I made him laugh today. I said, "Personal training!" I told him my heart rate: 32bpm (10 seconds). He almost ran for the defibrillator. Oh, that's not all. I also asked him if I could take a photo next week, for my "web site." He said: "You want to advertise for us?"
Me: Um, yeah, sure!
(This is so not him.)
6. If I run tomorrow morning, this will qualify as a "running streak."
7. It's supposed to snow tomorrow. Morning.
9. Had cupcake at work tonight. It was sitting out on the counter. It was 7 p.m. I got to work at 7: 30 a.m.
10. But made up for it with extremely healthy dinner: corn/roasted red pepper soup, baked (alright! nuked!) sweet potato, and baked mahi mahi. I really love Trader Joe.
That's all I got people. It's been a long week, and it's only Tuesday!