Monday, August 31, 2009

We Have a Winner!

So many worthy entries!

But...you're not going to believe this, and I couldn't have planned it any better if I tried, but the winner is:

A.J.!!!

About time this woman ran into some luck.

I entered all your e-mails into this handy little random list thingy (well all the e-mails of those of you who um, actually read the directions), and bodabing, aj popped up first.

Well done! Dick will be contacting you shortly with your Major Award.

(Tuan, does this mean it's ...off????)

4 comments:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

Well, if I couldn't win (ahem, because I didn't enter), I couldn't think of a better person to win instead!

21stCenturyMom said...

Perfect! I guess I'll have to stick with my lowly spade while gardening.

ShirleyPerly said...

YAY, I'm glad she won. She's had a bad streak of luck lately, for sure!

Thomas said...

Fix! Fix! It's a fix!
Oh, hang on ... I didn't compete.

That's ok then, what a worthy winner!